This month Aiden decided he wanted to come with his own questions - so here is this month's Flora and Ulysses book lover, Lite Brite creator, piano player, ice skater, wave jumper, disc swinger, snow tromper, tie wearer, valentine maker, and tooth brush tunes dancer... 

Would you rather have your first day of skate boarding on ice or dance on ice with no skates?
Dance on ice with no skates because skate boarding on ice is OUCH especially with other fast people on the rink!
Would you rather be a fuzzoodle or an imaginext figure?
Depends on which imaginext figure, if it's a superhero then I take the imaginext figure because I just love imaginext super worlds!
Would you rather live with the abominable snowman or be an elf Santa's workshop?
An elf in Santa's workshop because if you are the snowman it's chilly and you don't have a coat and you have to attack
Would rather live on the beach or on a sailboat?
On the beach because I might get seasick even though I'm usually not

Would you rather eat real turtle tenders or octopus kabobs?
Octopus kabobs because I don't want to crack my teeth on turtle shell
Would you rather drink bath water or lemon juice?
Lemon juice because bath water normally has Keaton's pee in it

Would you rather live in a gigantic sand box filled with quick sand or inside 118 pound of snow?
Well if I had 118 scarves I'd be fine in the cold snow but I might have to run too much to get off the quick sand - very hard!
Would you rather live your whole life as a three year old or not born yet in your mom's belly?
Whole life as a three year old because staying in your mom's belly would be boring and you couldn't explore the world!

No comments:
Post a Comment