Keaton is giggling at this funny new helium booth app we found. Oh my, giggling non stop for a loooong time! I think his Aunt Lulu would be proud. Whenever he gets cuddly and giggly like this in the morning he calls himself Chi Chi, and during these videos he upgraded that name to Mr. Baby Chi Chi.
My Movie 3 from LB on Vimeo.
Rough Transcript:
Bear Voice Keaton: I'm a baby Chi Chi and I like to touch my head.
Look at my mama's face she's so cute, gag ga ok gotta go. ok blah blah
I'm actually doing it harder - watch this: Bwahhh!
Ooh, mommy, I got a good one, My name is Mr. Baby Chi Chi - and I like to goo goo gaa gaa
Look at my mama, isn't she's so funny? I can't even stop cuddling her because she's so interested.
Are you so interesting mama? Um…look what she's doing...
Squirrel Voice: Goo gah gah, ok, I know this voice is like so funny, but I don't know if it's actually working, but I do know what it is, I'm actually doing it harder - so watch me: Hacky biggie Bwaah
Ok, Hi guys, My name is Keaton, and I don't know blah blah
Blah, blah, I like to dance around, blah blah
I like to use flashlights under my arm and then light my mama taaadaa! Hey! I'm actually…
Robot Voice: I like to shake and dance…I like to freeze dance... (unintelligible robot voice)
2 comments:
Aunt LuLu loves playing with face changing photo apps. Oh I remember when I was a little girl I would play with the mirror ball xmas ornaments and it would make distorted funny faces and make me giggle.
See I've been goofy all my life.
Love you and miss you,
Everyone who saw this thought of you! All the Brennan goofballs love you!
Post a Comment