Monday, February 2, 2015

interview with KC

The next interview with this imaginative, huggie troublemaker...
One word to describe you would be: 
Imaginate!

Why do you like being a kid?
Because I like kids! Like Cameron!

If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? 
Dragon because dragons breathe fire!
Tell about a funny time in your life. 
When David splashed me in the water!

What is your favorite thing to do? Why? 
Mama, I'm going to show you my cute smile, look!
What do you love most about your sibling? 
Playing imaginext

What was the nicest thing you did for someone? 
Clean up all my own toys, but I'm still playing with those!

What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? 
I would guess cleaning up my toys!
What is the grossest thing you can think of?
Picking your nose

What is your happiest memory? 
I know, it's a really happy one, hugging my mama!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Aww we loved playing in the pool too!! Miss you!

LB said...

Let's all go back! Miss you too!