Sunday, June 14, 2015

good list

Some fun bits that qualify as good... I uncharacteristically was really into the Serial podcast series and the producer and host of the show are now "on tour" and made an appearance at Wolftrap. They revealed their process for developing the show and I would love their jobs. They thought/hoped would get at least 300,000 listeners and now Serial has over 85,000,000 listens from all but two countries in the world!!

Aiden's resource teacher is giving him word math problems which he loves!

The first batch of Del's frozen lemonade imported from RI - thanks to my thoughtful husband for our anniversary.  Then for the impossible to buy presents for husband of mine - I got him an outdoor loveseat for our screened in porch - so romantic huh?! But he had mentioned he'd like to read on something comfy out there, so I schnazzed up the space.
We snuck out for a donut on National Doughnut Day - as if we need an excuse!

We enjoyed an anniversary brunch with mimosas - mine was pineapple, yes please.

Keaton loved the gym jam and nature lovers sessions of his variety zone class. He wants his own lacrosse stick. He worked hard to line up all those zebra stripes on that fun puppet!

No comments: