Saturday, June 6, 2015

tidbits

Little bits from the last couple...

The top left is a common sight waiting at the bus stop in the morning.  Aiden finds a shady spot to read while Keaton tries to hug it out… I think they are both going to like it when they get to stay home together.

J's new baby a M usic M an M ajesty something or other in A rctic D ream - which appears to be a different color depending on the angle and has a laser etched part that is pretty schnazzy.  This is an early present for something really big that is all but official around here…to be continued.

Keaton's Magic Kitchen class continued with a chance to make fresh whipped cream and fruit salad followed by marshmallow spiders.  His teacher is a hoot, but you should've seen all the kids faces when she suggested smearing cream cheese all over their coveted marshmallows.
Aiden worked so hard on his huge Biography report and here was the start of his poster.  I'll have to get a picture with the finished project… and maybe if I'm lucky he'll let me tape him practicing.

I've been working on some new knitting projects.  My very enthusiastic helper was a stand in for a swift while I wrapped my yarn into a ball. He literally woke up asking to help me hence the rosy cheeks and jammies.

Keaton would like everyone to know that his daddy long legs make him longer than the ukelele.

This crazy eye guy (too much pool time that day?!) with a french fry smile.

No comments: