Wednesday, August 19, 2015

good list

Pizza party at the pool complete with the neighborhood band playing and I don't just mean Keaton on the play shovel ;)

This spiffy new wooden board from my seester who really pays attention as we cruise around the art fest and finds the best birthday present!

Kondo's Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up is like a phenomenon that can't be avoided in the mommy blog world. I read excerpts and even though I didn't start talking to my clothes, I did purge. Lining up my clothes on their sides has made it so much easier to find what I need.
The CTY Alumni network posted this old photo from the year J and I met in Rhode Island - It is a #tbt to 2001! You can find us in the Where's Waldo shot in the upper left corner.  I think this was taken as we headed out to the 4th of July parade.

Our intrepid geocaching buddies went back to the tricky cache by the newspaper stand we couldn't find after we got a hint online from a really nice guy. Turns out it was a really cool one hidden behind a flat white magnet!

J and I had a chance to play tourist in DC and take a segway tour all around.  It was a breezy day with the highs in the 80s so it was perfect for a cruise around town.  The boys were with their favorite babysitter who happens to be the sister of Aiden's friend, so it was one big party all afternoon for them!

No comments: