This guy thinks summer time is the best! Brother time galore, swimming whenever you want, and tons of fun trips this month, what could be better? You do this big jump underwater in the pool and hold your breath, which makes attentive life guards squirm since you hold it so long and float around. We saw another circus and you were again in awe of the action. You were most psyched to be enrolled in your very own mini camp for the first time. You are so used to dropping Aiden off and longing for your own chance. You were so jazzed to tell us all about it each day and especially to perform at the end of the week. Not a shy bone in your body!
Why do you like being a kid? Because it's fun because you can play with toys and stuff
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? I would be a baby tiger because I can pounce!Tell about a funny time in your life. When Siden was coming around, I think it was Halloween and before, and we were at Target and Aiden saw a not real gorilla and he was Ahh! then he found out it wasn't real.
What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Play toys because I like to have toys.
What do you love most about your sibling? When he plays toys with me.
What was the nicest thing you did for someone? When I clean up my toys with my mom
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? Doing work like daddy
What is the grossest thing you can think of? When we eat gross food.
What is your happiest memory? When we watched Inside Out and that was the happiest movie!






No comments:
Post a Comment