The supermoon eclipse was in prime time minus the cloudy day. We still were lucky enough for the clouds to break for the first part of the cycle between 9:30-10pm, and I was so excited I ran to dig out my big camera and the big, bad image stabilized prime lens. I ramped up the ISO and used that glass up to 300mm and got a few semi decent shots and I swept in with the professional editing to make them prettier.
Keaton is all about the lacing cards now and loves to tell me he's ready to sew for me ;)
Keaton decided that a tiny hole in his sleeve would transform his shirt into some schnazzy activewear. Now he wants all his long sleeves to have thumb holes.
We added some schnazzy wheels to our Magformers set.
In the spirit of adventurous eating, J and Keaton came home with this fancy fruit called kiwano. It's has bright green jello like stuff with crunchy pumpkin seed like bits suspended inside. A tiny bit tangy, but mostly just a textural experience. Keaton munched on a bit of it, but wasn't impressed.
Lotsa afternoon play dates spent bouncing around on our friend's trampoline.
Aiden has been crafting lotsa puppets at school, most of which are animal superheroes.


No comments:
Post a Comment