You were dying for your chance to talk to Abs0lutely Mindy on the radio and you finally got your chance. She was asking what you can't absolutely wait for this summer. You started right in telling her you can't wait to go on a train, and when she asked what kind of train you said you love the metro and any kind of train. You were sad I didn't get to record it or hear it replayed, but you'll still have the excitement of the moment. Your other favorite excited moment is every evening as you read stories to daddy you run over to tell me what words you've read! You get so excited your little smile doubles!
One word to describe you would be: funny!
Why do you like being a kid? It's just fun because you can play with toys and I don't want to turn into a grown up
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? I would be a boy little baby lion because I like babies and I like lions
Tell about a funny time in your life.
Tell about a funny time in your life.
When we were playing tug of war with the bubble pop stuff and it kept ripping and we'd go ahhhh!
What is your favorite thing to do? Why?
Field trips because they are awesome and I can go to Great Wolf Lodge
What do you love most about your sibling? He plays with me especially castle and batman!
What was the nicest thing you did for someone? Help at my camp cleanup
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? Typing stuff
What is the grossest thing you can think of? Aiden's boogers
What is your happiest memory? Great Wolf Lodge when I beat the red dragon and the goblin king
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? Typing stuff
What is your happiest memory? Great Wolf Lodge when I beat the red dragon and the goblin king






No comments:
Post a Comment