Aiden heard me interviewing Keaton and wanted to answer the same questions for good ol times sake:
One word to describe you would be:
Clever
Why do you like being a kid?
I don't, nevermind I do - ha!
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
I would be an octopus because then I could jump on mommy's arm and freak her out
Tell about a funny time in your life.
When I ran around in the Target costume section and saw a gorilla costume that I thought was a real gorilla
What is your favorite thing to do? Why?
My favorite is Go Noodle because I like to dance.
What do you love most about your sibling?
He's a good Go Noodle partner.
What was the nicest thing you did for someone?
I did my piano when mommy asked me to.
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
Dating possibly?!
What is the grossest thing you can think of?
Looking at Keaton squat on the toilet, no really.
What is your happiest memory?
When I learned to ride my bike and I really thought I couldn't do it, but then I could!





No comments:
Post a Comment