Saturday, October 17, 2015

more school coop

I had a turn to coop this past week and I made pancakes with a class that loves Numeroff book. That day it was If You Give a Pig a Pancake!  Making pancakes for 18 people was more fun than expected and eventually I had little round silver dollars cooking (not pictured -instead you see the abstract ones the kids kept trying to tell me what they looked like and giggling)

My new favorite part of coop day is that your child writes the morning message to read to everyone. Keaton shared that he likes to play - no surprises there ;)

They all wrote a book about funny things that don't happen which parallels another Numeroff book called Dogs Don't Wear Sneakers.  

The week prior was all about apples. You can see Keaton's apple printing and the chicka boom tree with his name letter up the trunk ;)

No comments: