Tuesday, February 9, 2016

interview with KC

One word to describe you would be: 
Cutest

Why do you like being a kid? 
Because you can play with your daddy and mommy

If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? 
Baby cheetah because I could protect myself when I'm sleeping because I'd look like a honey badger 

Tell about a funny time in your life. 
When Aiden took on of his cookie and put it behind his back at Zoe's Kitchen and he said "hey mommy, we're missing a cookie!"


What is your favorite thing to do? Why? 
Play ninja turtles because they are actually half shelf heroes that are fun to play with

What do you love most about your brother? 
When he helps me do stuff like turn on the light


What was the nicest thing you did for someone? 
Clean up my toys

What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? 
Diving into the water so I can be a scuba diver and see animals from the seas that I've never seen before, and I can find lotsa coral and sea treasure


What is the grossest thing you can think of? 
Poop

What is your happiest memory?
The field trip today when we went to the post office and we saw the machine that went really fast - pzzzrrwww!

No comments: