Some days are so full and this random Wednesday was one of them. My knitting group all ventured out to the new knitting store that opened its doors that morning. She was hosting a series of door prizes and I won by being the first person to show her a knitting project out of my bag ;) Let's Make a Deal style door prizes are especially fun! J modeling the fun kit of all these mini skeins I just couldn't resist.
Then it was off to host my very first Wish Party for Make-a-Wish to celebrate my wish kid's upcoming trip to Disney World! He was so full of enthusiasm and grateful to hear all the tips from my boys. I'd asked A and K for their recommendations and it was fun to hear them share that you can't miss some of the shows at Animal Kingdom and the spy missions in Epcot.
Then I made it back to the kid's school just in time for Kid's Care Club. The project was to make cupcake socks - which was a really cute valentine's treat for the local nursing home.
Yarn pirate beard says, yaaarrrn!

No comments:
Post a Comment