Thursday, February 2, 2017

would you rather

This month was so, so full.  Full of fun and smiles...especially with cousin buddies and family at Disney.  Full of new stuff...you started fencing which is like is a nice blend of martial arts self control with the strength training of baseball and the coordination exercise of basketball.  The best part is that your dad can work with you on it.  Your kindergarten teacher had a baby at the beginning of the month, a few weeks before she expected, but you had a smooth transition with your class' substitute teacher. Your teacher says you are the cheeriest, most helpful, best listener... You even got a sticker for being the best listener in your class.  I think you come home and release some of that tension from holding up all that good behavior, but I'm glad you behave so well at school.
You rather live in the Grand Canyon or live in a theme park?
An amusement park because there are lotsa of rides and I could go on them almost every day

A road trip with no snacks or take a road trip with no music?
No music because some times when I'm on really long trips I like to go to sleep and I don't like music when I try to sleep

Travel the country by train or travel the country by camelback?
Camelback is way funner!

He stuck in a car with a crying baby or be stuck in a car with a crying penguins?
Crying penguins cause they can't cry!

The shower in Old Faithful or only shower in a car wash?
I would do a car wash because that Old Faithful looks like too much water.

No comments: