Thursday, April 27, 2017

before

TAP, tap, taaaaap, is this thing on?!  Who knows what happened, but the blog broke!  It's been acting testy for months and I essentially can't do it from my phone anymore - big sad face...  but this time it would just freeze up and close at random.... and wouldn't publish any of these funny guys smiles and adventures.  I was informed by my internet help searches that blogs are dead, and no one at google cares about the blogger platform anymore... and it sounded all crazy to me because this is my record of their childhood...and they can't be old enough for a whole technology platform to go by way of the dinosaurs. But it appears that it's still holding on by a thread and/or someone came back from vacation and fixed my poor little blog.

So many moons ago we shared some April birthday smiles with this fun crew and this very smiley 8 month old waiting for his turn for some cake this summer. I laughed more that night than I had in a long time - miss them!

No comments: