Swapping in these questions which were asked to Aiden earlier - since I wanted to ask Keaton the Xmas questions back in December ;)
Would you rather be a great big giant, or a little tiny person that can fit in my hand? A little tiny person that can fit in your hand because than I wouldn't have to walk, but could I go to school because would I be big enough to pick up the pencils? Or would I be scared of the big kids?

Would you rather be hairy all over or completely bald? No hair at all because I wouldn't want to be so hairy that it covers up my face.

Would you rather forget who you were or who everyone else was? Who I was since because I'd still know my friends even if I didn't know who I am.

Would you rather always lose or never play? Always lose because then I'd still be able to play!

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout? Only be able to whisper because then at my school I'd be the best person and I'd never even be heard.

Would you rather be a giant hamster or a tiny rhino? Giant hamster because I could say I'm the giant hamster selling cookies for everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment