Sunday, September 3, 2017

would you rather

Would you rather have access to only glue or only scissors?
Only glue because then all I have to do is to is squirt the glue to catch the scissors I see going by really fast!
Would you rather eat stale gummy worms or a real worm?
Stale gummy worms because it's still a yummy gummy
Would you rather have to carry a balloon everywhere you go or always wear suspenders?
Carry a balloon everywhere because I could just let go of it whenever I want to
Would you rather have all the books ever written memorized or solve any math problem instantly?
Solve every math problem because then I would just win win at school
Would you rather have to stay awake or in bed for 24 hours?  In bed because I don't like being awake that much for a long time, so if I was asleep I would do some dreams.
Would you rather spend your whole day laying in bed but not sleeping or sleeping but not in your bed?
Sleeping but not in my bed, because I could maybe sleep in Aiden's bed instead?

No comments: