
Where was Aiden in all those weekend adventures you might be wondering?! Not only was J out of town, but Aiden joined his buddy at a Fall Reunion at his summer overnight camp. It is set up as a preview weekend for potential new kids to get a real feel for camp by visiting for one night. They pumped them up with a Halloween Bash and tons of treats! The first thing out of Aiden's mouth when we picked him up was that they had a pudding station where you could add oreo crumble, and actual sugar - because that doesn't sound over the top?! So, my dirty kid arrived home with a giant kool aid stained smile ready to go to summer camp! Keaton and I missed him terribly, so I was sorta hoping he wouldn't enjoy it, but knew that he would... I just kept wondering what he was up to and checking the weather there since that was the only thing I could think of that would help me know what was going on for him - it was beautiful btw! He joined horse back riding twice and rock climbing wall activities. He loved his horse Alvin and I think riding was his best camp experience overall (since the pudding laced in sugar actually did give him a stomach ache "just like you said it could mom!" - good lesson!) Check out that Narwhal and his creepy jester buddy at the monster mash!

No comments:
Post a Comment