Sadly, this is the last set of would you rather questions I asked Aiden and therefore, Keaton's last set as well. I could cry just thinking about how I will have less and less to document as they get older. But in the meantime, I'm going to keep my quick draw on the camera and keep track of as many memories as I can. I look back on Aiden at Keaton's exact age (June 2014) and can hardly believe how quickly time flies! I can't even believe how grown up I thought they were back then...
Keaton fine tuned his bike riding lately and can pretty much brake safely on his own now - so the nearby trees and his ankles are safe. He continues to love little kids and especially babies. He gives his cousin buddy Austin his biggest smiles. The two bottom teeth he lost this month were a result of lotsa wiggling work. He's on to a top tooth to get that generous tooth fairy to come back! I'm not sure there is a kid more proud when his teacher assigns him Star of the Day for some really good writing work.
Have sunglasses or goggles built in to your eyes?
Goggles because then I would be able to swim a lot without having to put on my goggles
Ride a bike everywhere or swim everywhere?
Swim everywhere because then if I had eyeballs built in with goggles it would be really easy!
Be a pizza delivery guy or a postman?
Pizza delivery guy because that would be way easier than a delivery man
Eat all your food off a skewer or melted into soup?
Off a skewer because it would be pretty good for most foods but kinda hard to put some foods on
Write a joke book or a piano music book?
Piano music book because then I could tell Aiden to play all these songs everyday
No comments:
Post a Comment