Our Friday evening consisted of me tracking down our UPS guy at Dunkin Donuts because we'd missed his delivery of my new camera (Did you know that if you call them they will let you meet them wherever they take a break! Aiden was excited to try to play in the brown truck, but he was happy enough to just get a new box from the nice driver.) I had it in my hot little hands just under 24 hours after I ordered it from B&H and the shipping was free (and not scheduled originally until Monday)! It is my early 30th birthday present, etc, etc. I could not resist this new Canon EOS which includes HD video! And I had to get it early because there is just too much fun stuff coming up this summer to wait until August. You can see from the photo on the left that I will be traveling lighter with the new camera even though the screen is literally four times the size. Aiden ooh and ahhed at the big crisp screen. We took a wagon ride over to watch the little league baseball games down the street from us. The photos above are some of my first shots on my new toy. I bet I'll be shooting photos of Aiden playing little league with it too. I also recorded Aiden watching some of the action on the 1080 HD:
No comments:
Post a Comment