Congratulations go out to my good, good friends Erin and Sylvan as they welcome their new bundle of boy, Connor! I'm exceptionally excited for them! I was going to Chicago for her final shower this upcoming Sunday, but I am even more excited to meet the baby and shower him with love. You guys are going to be such great parents.
They are lucky to welcome him on Eat All Your Veggies Day! And the day that the Statue of Liberty arrived in the New York Harbor in 1885. I love those little factoids about days (My friend that was Miss Rhode Island welcomed her baby boy last month on the day that RI became a state - he waited five days past her due date for that ;)
I asked Aiden if he was excited for a new buddy named Connor! And he said "woooah, Con!" no kidding... it was as if they were best buds already. We'll have to see if he'll say the 'er part soon.
I'm so excited that facebook can keep us so closely connected to folks, and I have to say my "news" feed should be renamed the "baby" feed because I have a new baby pop up from some recent and long ago friends nearly once a week. Sign of the times I guess... good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment