Saturday, March 19, 2011

daddy's new book

Daddy's new book arrived this week!  Aiden thinks that daddy tells the best stories, so he was ready to celebrate.  We did a little happy dance straight to dinner for some steak.  It's a pretty big deal, and I have to gush about how proud I feel to love these boys.  Aiden thinks that mommy is on both of daddy's book covers now (so I guess that is me in the grey on the right - jk!)

7 comments:

K8 said...

congrats, J!

LB said...

Thanks!

coviatt@msn.com said...

Wow! The book looks great with or without you on the cover. Is Thing One in it somewhere? Congratulations!

LB said...

Thing 1 isn't voting yet ;)

Allison said...

Wow!!!! Yay J!!!

Robyn (aka Food Girl) said...

So very exciting -- congrats! Love the cover design too...definitely looks like something I'd see and pick up to look into further!

LB said...

Princeton did a nice job with the cover - J picked out that image from Getty and I think it works well. We were wondering if the photographer is even aware that it is used on a book. It's fun to see it in person after months of prep.