I'm calling this nursery "A Few of My Favorite Things" (the Sound of Music song humming in my head) since it is essentially just a montage of random things that I like. Originally I was on a storybook kick, but it quickly morphed into everything I like, with ideas mostly found online. This is the mobile that my mom helped me make with all the cricut circle cutouts and her good idea to do some hanging like lily pads and some hanging straight. It's pretty telling of my craft stash, but I didn't need to buy a thing to make this (minus my mom's new cricut machine). I also added my mom's duckling painting and a little sweater to the corner.




7 comments:
Looking good, but I think the photos don't do justice to how well your seeming random "Favorite Things" theme coordinates together.;)
BTW The machine is called a "Cricut Personal Cutting Machine."
Thanks! The doggone auto correct does not like me typing cricut and wants to make it circuit every time.
looks good! Can you take the birdie wall "stickers" with you when you move?
Thanks! We could take them with us - and it's not really that many separate pieces so it just might work out.
I can't tell who you are T?!
Love the modern mobile!
I think T is Kate - Ms. Kate TT I couldn't figure out who you were when you posted on my blog too :)
yes, it's me, Kate. I'm trying to decrease my profile with my breadth of clients and all. One just never knows...
Ahh, smart. I wasn't sure because you used to come up with more info.
The mobile is still working out well - no interest from the cats luckily ;)
Post a Comment