Friday, August 26, 2011

fav song

We've been meeting up with fun people, hitting the library program circuit, and generally chillaxin around here.  One of Aiden's favorite things is to turn on the stereo himself and pump his favorite track, disc 3, track 1!

"Get your feet up off the ground!  Swing your arms up in the air!"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Be safe today!

coviatt said...

Too cute. Don't forget it's Megan's b-day on Monday. Maybe you can have Aiden call and sing and dance for her!

LB said...

Thx! Aiden has to be in the mood to get his feet up off the ground - He tells me he's not a street monkey ;) Wonder where he heard that!? We'll be sure to send Megan a happy birthday!

LuLu said...

Oh too bad, I like street monkeys. glad you survived Irene.

LB said...

I told him I like street monkeys too ;) It's now a beautiful, low humidity week!