So far our neighborhood is delivering on the high expectations we set... A highlight are the beaches, where we have now sampled two of the five. We even visited early this morning to learn about the lake fish- Aiden listened patiently and learned how to handle a blue fin... While he and dad were busy doing that KC and I made a new set of friends. The mom told me that they've been here a year and feel like they live at "camp" surrounded by docks and canoes. Later this afternoon there is a neighborhood BBQ on the beach! Aiden is going to get those dancing feet kicking in the sand to the live band...and there is a rumor of a moon bounce!
Yep, that's the cool kid baby hanging out with mommy in our shady grassy spot. I thought the beach bag was the perfect size for him. He made some giggle faces, and then the face on the right, which I think says, "Alright, mom, get me out of the beach bag, or I'll have to give you a knuckle sandwich!"
No comments:
Post a Comment