Saturday, September 24, 2011

fall fest

We had quite the afternoon at the biggest fall festival I've ever attended. There were five huuuuge slides and tons of crazy fun stuff everywhere.  The corn maze had a fun house and a vertigo spinning bus.  The  themed slides were Aiden's favorite. I think he liked the volcano the most with the underground slide as a close second.  There was hay ride I'd heard people talk about and now I know why.  It was a completely random ride where you are in a haunted disco barn one minute, petting horses that come up to the cart the next, and then driving through a river with lochness monster. In between all the sliding there was a visit to goat land where J's well intentioned attempt to feed the goats led them to jump up on KC chillin in his new ergo. Aiden was sorta giddy petting all the goats that swarmed around. We ended up spending nearly four hours welcoming fall with a festival. Happy fall! ;

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! We're going there next weekend! We should meet somewhere soon!

LB said...

Definitely a cool place! There is so much to do around here ;)