
What a fun, although quick visit, we had with my folks! Thanks for being such road warriors and cruising into town to spend some QT with us!! We spent a big chunk of their visit at the Mount Vernon Fall Festival. Aiden loved singing Willoughby Wallaby Wernon, let's go to Mount Vernon! They really go all out with artisans and reenactors on their main lawn and even free boat rides along the Potomac. Aiden seemed particularly excited by the basket weaving, and carried the little piece of wood reed he was given around a big chunk of the day. I carried KC in his moby a big chunk of the day too. The stairs up and down to the wharf were a trek and my folks remembered my first bee sting around Aiden's age on that same path almost 30 years ago. Aiden loved the Punch and Judy puppet show, but wasn't too sure of the sword swallower or the medicine man. It was a full day of Ov-i-att fun ;)
2 comments:
I like the Ben's Bells hoodie!!
It finally fits! I got that way back on our last trip to AZ
Post a Comment