I haven't posted art with Aiden in ages... There are piles of fun things that come home from school and he is always hunting down some specific sort of crayon for drawing at home. He's getting more interested in picture pages and coloring in the lines. Here are few from the recent spooky past:
The stickers were from the halloween party and he wrote that menu after taking everyone's orders ;)
These are the monsters and eyeballs that graced his cupcakes at his party. He says that they are yummy and cool ;) He helped fill in the outlines with his Nana! (Thanks!)
When I first pulled that apple wreath out of his bookbag I thought someone had spilled something in his bag. He was proud that his glue stuck.The spider web that hung at our house had some creepy crawly guys hiding in it. I have so, so many of these big paper drawings from his school. Many of them have our whole family and it alternates where KC is being held in his carrier.
Gluing, cutting, pin punching, lacing... so, so many papers in his enormous bookbag.







No comments:
Post a Comment