Thursday, November 17, 2011

outtakes

The brothers were good sports about family photos for the most part, but Aiden's smile or lack thereof in these shots couldn't quite get off the ground.  We had some doozy family shots where we look like a bunch of oversmiley stiffs, but here are some brother outtakes.  The color in our neighborhood = gorgeous.  I think the photographer had her hands full with us, so at least we gave her a nice backdrop to work with...  I just scheduled my first family session in this area, so let's hope I can deliver as the photographer.

Outtake #1: I'm not too sure of this, I'm going to smack my lips and this will be over, right?!
 Outtake #2: Hey, watch it, if you mess with my brother, I'll....I'm a thug, just look at me.
 Outtake #3: Um, Mom!  KC thinks it's funny, but that smells!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Priceless! Of course you got me giggling at your last description for #3.

LB said...

The perfect anna joke ;)