Wednesday, November 16, 2011
shoot
These are my favorites from our family photoshoot. In about 75% of the photos Aiden looks like a miniature thug who may need to use the potty. We didn't really like any of the posed shots all that much and should've had her do more photo journalistic stuff. Here are some crops of the shots leaving out the crazy eyes, barracuda smiles, and stone faces. This was the second part of my family photo experiment (the studio photo attempt earlier this fall was even worse - uh those flat light places are too hard for me) and I have to say I think I'm going with a timer or recruiting my dad from now on... Because I think we'd have just as much success...although the photographer did a good job with the light and the photo quality is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Aww, I love the pics!! I think they came out great!
Thx! I'm kinda picky I suppose...
I think they turned out cute too! What great colors with all those leaves!
Thanks! I'd have to show the outtakes for you to understand better why some where so funny ;)
wow--yes, the background is so pretty and i think there's some great shots too! but i also love your description--stone faces and potty face--heehee!
The trees around here were pique that week! They were in our backyard and down by the lake.
Post a Comment