Tuesday, January 10, 2012

baby stories

KC and I have been to music class just for him, but since he loves library storytime with his brother so much I found one especially for babies under one. He loved listening to the rhymes, stories, and especially liked the sensory blocks, balls, and bells. The teacher was really earning the big KC smiles. He has this certain excited babble and yell when he's particularly happy and it was in full effect. It's fun to see his little personality come out. We will be making this a weekly treat.
Here is a glimpse at one of our first big kid story times here in Virginia with the little guy chillaxin on our laps.  He's much more up in the mix now. And I can't believe how tiny he looks in this photo - and boy I thought he pretty bald now, but he used to be really bald ;)

No comments: