Friday, April 13, 2012

blossoms

Our yard is peak. The blossoms are fragrant and plentiful. There is a bird that chose to make his nest right out our big picture window - perfect science observation ;). This was a true TGIF complete with Aiden, aka. kamikaze kid, riding his wagon down the steep driveway in an out of control path straight into the back of the van... No injuries! Phew! Then J was literally stuck at work because someone parked behind his car. Then I got stuck backing out of my friend's driveway after I dropped off a welcome baby dinner for her - I blame being distracted by the tiny squishy baby I'd just seen (you forget how tiny they are!) But we did get to taste test some vegan cupcakes our neighbor was trying out - surprisingly yumm! Aiden started a new round of chess club today and... Number 4 picked out his jersey and is ready to kick it with the Pirates tomorrow! There was a blustery drizzly first practice where Aiden sweated he was running so much - he loved it - Woot! When did I become a soccer mom? This week!

3 comments:

K8 said...

ooo, such pretty flowers! hooray for soccer mom!

LB said...

;) I hope those flowers stick around!

Robyn (aka Food Girl) said...

Beautiful!