What is something dad always says to you?
Eat your no thank you bite
What makes dad happy?
When I like onions and being lion
What makes dad sad?
Nothing makes him sad actually but maybe when I don't do good things immediately
When I dance and tell jokes but only the funny ones
What was your dad like as a child?
He ran around a lot eating peanut butter
What is his favorite thing to do?
Watch Cars 2 at the movie theater
What does your dad do when you’re not around?
Work but I forgot what he does to do philosophy
If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Rockstar!
What is your dad really good at?
Playing Mario
What does your dad do for a job?
Profess?
What is your dad’s favorite food?
Steak
What makes you proud of your dad?
When he wins levels in Mario
If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Woody because I like Woody
What do you and your dad do together?
Go to the playground because it is fun
How are you and your dad the same?
We both got blue eyes
How are you and your dad different?
I have blond hair and he has brown hair
How do you know your dad loves you?
So he plays soccer with me and hugs me
What does your dad like most about your mom?
Because usually she makes dinner that he likes...usually. (He did say this unprompted I swear!)
Where is your dad’s favorite place to go?
New York to see the Statue of Liberty
And a favorite father son moment on the cruise - one of my all time favorite daddy moments:
yellow sub from LB on Vimeo.
yellow sub from LB on Vimeo.

No comments:
Post a Comment