
This guy visited NYC for the first time this month. We came out of Penn Station and walked for five blocks and stopped at a crosswalk. Aiden looked right at me surrounded by huge buildings and asked, "When do we get to the city?" He told me last night that he's "always on the goooo!"
Here are more of his own words:
One word to describe you would be: Big head!
Why do you like being a kid? To help other people.
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? Lion cause I would have a mane to protect myself.
Tell about a funny time in your life. Opposite Day when I didn't say please and Dogs say meow and Cats say whatever Dogs say...
What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Eat chocolate because it is deeeelicious!
What do you love most about your sibling? That he is so cute cause I like to play with him
What was the nicest thing you did for someone? Not pee in my pants at night
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? Go to Chuck E Cheese in my electric car to do all the rides
What is the grossest thing you can think of? Boogers
What is your happiest memory? Oh, I don't know, Mother's Day, I forget what was happy?
No comments:
Post a Comment