Friday, June 22, 2012

rays

The Everybody Loves Rays excursion in Mexico had a good marketing scheme where they tried to help you ignore that these poor rays weren't probably interested in interacting with your squirmy four year old.  I like to think that the rays are good sports and well fed, and maybe have a decent life.  I was supposed to be on an "observer ticket" but it was a bust and way too hot for the baby anyway, so KC and I wandered around the ship while half our crew pet and fed the rays.  This is probably for the best because I don't want Aiden to pick up on my squirmy-ness around slimy guys.  Aiden sure was one lucky kid with a whole batch of new experiences.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to hang out with Rays! They're amazing! I'm glad you had a great trip!!

LB said...

Thanks! J snorkeled in the deeper water and got to see the rays really swimming around. I think that's when they look really cool!

Erin and Sylvan said...

Aiden is such a brave little adventurer! Hikig waterfalls and seimming with rays! Awesome memories for your little dudes!

LB said...

We are lucky to have such fun memories from the trip!