Monday, September 3, 2012

interview with ab

Every month my little boy gets closer to big kid-dom, and boy oh boy at four years, ten months we are teetering on the edge of that little kid mountain range.  There are peaks and valleys, but I genuinely try not to miss a minute. Although I'm glad that school gives you your own outlet and given how you just charged into your classroom you are excited to get back to work. You even started arranging your own work at home as soon you came home from welcome day.

One word to describe you would be: Some people call me Dog!
Why do you like being a kid? Because I don't need to be away from home a lot, I'm talking about working.
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? Lion because I'd be fierce and I like being fierce!
Tell about a funny time in your life. When you were tickling me all the time to make me dance!
What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Playing swords with Daddy and Keaton because I like to be a ninja for Halloween
What do you love most about your sibling? I love him because he's cute and chubby, I like those chubby cheeeeeks!
What was the nicest thing you did for someone? Once I helped you build my Playmobil Vet.
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? I will be using my words to tell people to stop being mean.
What is the grossest thing you can think of? Not boogers, toots!
What is your happiest memory? I liked going to the Cave-ren when the bat that wasn't even scared of us wanted to fly by us.

No comments: