Thursday, October 25, 2012

brothers

These silly ducks are hard to wrangle for photos... 
but thanks to this session Keaton calls all cameras cheese now ;)

A favorite bit from a photo blogger in Australia S. Ellis:
"Every day is lovely and different and I want my children to have as many photos of them as possible to remember their childhood. I blog to remember the moments as they pass. The fleeting details like candy floss skies and the softest light are the perfect background to the special outfits handed down and the toys they loved. Those are the bits and pieces that get lost in our memory junk drawer. Sometimes I look at my children and I am overwhelmed by the fact that for the most part, they will not remember these days. They will live their lives and before they know it, the kids in these photos will be cute little strangers to their grownup selves."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What great photos!! Two very handsome boys!! XOXO

LB said...

Glad you like them - you may see some again in the future ;)