Here is a funny tidbit of conversation that I think sums you up fairly well right now:
Auntie Lizzie: What should I name the baby?
Aiden: Wart the wiggler!
Mom: What's a wart?
Aiden: It's a thing in your hips (while doing a little shimmy)
One word to describe you would be: Little, no, no, no not that! Don't write that! write Five!
Why do you like being a kid? Because I get so much presents at Christmas... mostly on Christmas kids get presents.
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? Tyrannosaurus Rex because I love dinosaurs and my favorite is the T Rex!
Tell about a funny time in your life. Playing Kung Fu Panda with daddy and Keaton and I always get to be the snow tiger... I mean cheetah... or no I mean leopard!
What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Play legos because I love legos especially the Star Wars, pirates, super heroes... alllll legos!
What do you love most about your sibling? He's cute.
What was the nicest thing you did for someone? Do the calendar and the dish station at school and the weather!
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? Be a professor!
What is the grossest thing you can think of? Poop, definitely ghost poop!
What is your happiest memory? The hurricane when I got to sleep downstairs and play legos all day!

2 comments:
Happy birthday aiden. I love his answers, what a great way to capture his personality.
Thx! It's always funny to hear what he comes up with out of the blue!
Post a Comment