Tuesday, December 3, 2013

would you rather

Would you rather... the Xmas edition:

Not celebrate Christmas this year or not celebrate your birthday?
Not celebrate my birthday, because hey it's Christmas and what's December without Christmas?!

Make presents or ornaments instead of buying them?
Make ornaments because I want my presents to be a surprise

Have to loudly sing the chorus to Jingle Bells every time you walk in a room for a week or have to wear a Santa suit every day for a week?
Wear a santa suit because you stay warm and I wouldn't want to walk around just singing Jingle Bells
Have Frosty or Rudolph as your friend?
Definitely Rudolph because hey it's Rudolph and he can direct us through fog!

Have Christmas tree tinsel hair or fingernails that light up like Xmas lights?
Fingernails that light up because it sounds just too weird to have tinsel hair and I'd like to have lighting up fingernails because then I wouldn't have to be afraid of the dark

Eat your cereal with eggnog instead of milk or eat a candy cane sandwich?
Candy cane sandwich because I'm a kid and we kids like candy more than eggnog



Live in a giant gingerbread house or ride on the Polar Express?
Live in giant gingerbread house because then I could eat my house

Have a nose that glows red like Rudolph or have pointy ears like an elf?
Pointy ears like an elf because then I could hear some of the faintest sounds because elves also have big ears.

Get many small presents or one big present?
One big present because maybe I could get the lego death star or millenium falcon!

No comments: