It's Throwback Thursday, right?! I must be feeling sentimental lately as Keaton's third birthday quickly approaches. I was frenzied searching for the half birthday videos that I never made! What a sham and I didn't even remember not making them - second baby syndrome I suppose, even though I try to avoid it. So I figured, I still have the video snippets, why not make one now!? Better late than never and he will still like seeing it in this time capsule of sorts twenty years from now, right?
Keaton six to eighteen months - Happy Half Birthday! from LB on Vimeo.
Song is by JJ Heller - I Get to Be the One
And here is Aiden's six to eighteen months for the true sentimental folks out there:
Happy Half Birthday! from LB on Vimeo.
I owe Keaton his two and a half year old video too ;) - Coming soon...
I did do his first six months on time ;)
http://ababybrennan.blogspot.com/2011/10/half-eve.html
No comments:
Post a Comment