A Brennan Family!
Sunday, March 16, 2014
slippy
This guy hit the ice with his speed skating brother (who was going so fast he slammed his helmet visor off - oops! - I should get video of his lesson 'test' in two weeks) for his very first slip slide around. It was a bit rocky at first because I think he didn't fully grasp that we weren't going to force him to just watch Aiden out on the ice - he begged from the first day to get out there himself. He was giddy when he saw his tiny rental skates ready to go. I see so many tiny skaters out there and I was betting he would love it (and we could manage to keep him safe and sound). He really got better in the little over an hour we cruised around on the ice. He was able to just hold our hands and keep a bit of balance. He wanted to keep going and going! He watched the zam-pony (aka. Zamboni) clean the ice before we left which is a favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment