More bits of tid - first a quick commercial break - Our house is missing a 12 inch around plastic mixing bowl full of softened butter! Seriously, this is such a mystery, and I have a feeling this story will go down as a family legend. I was planning to make banana bread, so I unwrapped the butter (wrappers in the trash so this is for sure - I did check because after looking for over an hour I thought I was losing my mind), put it in the big blue mixing bowl on the counter, and then went on a FaceTime call with our recently returned from Down Under Grands. (Yay!) At some point, Keaton must have bounced into the kitchen and swiped the bowl and hid it... Or as he claims a man came in and took it and left with it in his police car... But he has led me on many wild goose chases, I attempted to give him an early Easter present as incentive to help uncover the hidden bowl, and my conclusion is that he doesn't remember where he put it. I'd recently tidied up for J's jam session with a buddy and I swear this place is actually not full of many places a bowl full of butter could hide! This is just totally bewildering!
Update: Crazy Mom! Put it in the microwave!!!! No one thought to look there, but we did look in the washer dryer and the fire place - nutso central over here!
Left side: The best $5 I've ever spent on a complete (all but one piece!) $99 Life on Mars Lego set with a hangar and tubes the aliens zip around in (Man tua Moms club for the win!). Right top: Close approach on the storytime bubble machine. Right bottom: This kid wants to cut for days and I'm getting better about trusting him with the scissors.

Top: Pi day drawing with Pi symbol skirt and Super Pi and his sidekick made another appearance to dance to Pi songs. Bottom: L: flattening out the garden R: smiles on a new couch cover - so stretchy and awesome refresher

Top: Daddy got to enjoy the special invitation to Aiden's Parent Breakfast (no siblings allowed) Bottom: L: Balloon animals helped with our PB Jacks reunion - it had been over a month! R: Extra special waffle cone treat

No comments:
Post a Comment