Thursday, July 24, 2014

good list

A bunch of good:

The hot ticket of the week is the Indian in the Cupboard series.  I was pretty convinced that Aiden would love it, but he wasn't interested up until now. 

This Last Mouse Lost game is awesome.  It's advanced enough for Aiden to play with strategy and Keaton can happily pop them back and forth.  

Aiden is doing the summer skating series preparing a fun little recital to either the Ghostbusters or the Star Wars theme songs.  I'm guessing that Star Wars will win because there are three more little boys that want to skate to the Ghostbusters.  I guess there is a Ghostbuster's surge in popularity as the movie celebrates the 30th anniversary?!

The Magic Treehouse computer games are a big time Aiden favorite.  The other day he had all his books lined up - He's read almost all of them, and we own about half.  They are coming out with Super Editions next January and this guy was pumped to hear that they will restart the series (after over 50 books in the original).
The boys now only want to eat their yogurt in a gogurt stick now.  As long as I can get some calcium in Keaton I'm happy.  The yogurt drink days were a bit messier, so these are good (even though certain schools ban them because they are impossible to open sometimes).

The superhero tshirts needed capes - and oh boy, those capes are getting some good use as they help everyone escape danger daily.

The bushes desperately needed a haircut.  After their trim, the boys were big helpers filling up bags full of the trimmings.

I'm going to have to write more about this soon… but we got in on the Wild Kratts presale of their new toys including real creature power suits that hold little creature power discs.  The world is now officially complete for the Brennan brothers. Now if I could just get them to stop bickering about whose turn it is to have the peregrine falcon power.

2 comments:

Anna said...

we freeze the gogurt and then it is like eating ice cream...girls love it!

can't wait to see these super power outfits, fun:)

LB said...

They served frozen yogurts at Aiden's school picnics - perfect treat! Oh, the creature power suits have barely come off since they got them ;)