Tuesday, December 9, 2014

good list


My new zoom zoom is so smooth, not at all rattly like that giant van.  Our needs have shrunk and I felt silly with all that big empty cavernous space in the back of the van where we hardly ever even put up the third row seats.  After driving around in some of the SUVs with third row seats I realized I could still have the luxury of extra space with kid friends, etc  Enter the Seinfeld ridiculous product placement on his Comedians in Cars online episodes where I decided I liked the MDX as Tina Fey awkwardly gazed at it.  The commercial were the symbol takes off like a rocket ship just sealed the deal.

This guys has the same cuddle friends wrapped in his arms every night, one dog and two bears with boo bear tucked over his shoulder.

Santa hats deserve a spot on the super list.

Pouring your own molten chocolate into your warm milk for the win!

Funny bug masks cause boys to make lotsa funny noises.
These wooden puzzles where the pieces are good for a lot more than just puzzling.

Watercolor are this kids' best friend… He rinses his brush for the "best action!"

This fun Playmobil Christmas village is providing lotsa scoot up to the shelf entertainment.

The mild days where the bow and arrow chasing games exhaust you so you lie down for a rest.

No comments: