I've kept up with the daily one second video clips… It's fun to see how fast the fall goes by! It felt like that in real life too!
One Second Fall from LB on Vimeo.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
uncle Gib in Portland wants to know,did I see J apickin' on a banjo? And if so is he playing now?
YES good eye! He got a banjo as an early xmas present - I thought of you when we got it! J is also now really into Mumford and Sons. He said the learning curve on the banjo was a few weeks after playing guitar for 20 years. Come visit so we can all jam! What sort of stuff do you play?!
2 comments:
uncle Gib in Portland wants to know,did I see J apickin' on a banjo? And if so is he playing now?
YES good eye! He got a banjo as an early xmas present - I thought of you when we got it! J is also now really into Mumford and Sons. He said the learning curve on the banjo was a few weeks after playing guitar for 20 years. Come visit so we can all jam! What sort of stuff do you play?!
Post a Comment