It's Keaton's monthly interview with a side of funny brother commentary.
One word to describe you would be:
Ah, Babeh
(Aiden's note:incorrect spelling of baby!)
(Aiden's note:incorrect spelling of baby!)
Why do you like being a kid?
Because I love to play and kick and [hits head and runs away]
(Aiden's note:this is usual.)
(Aiden's note:this is usual.)
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
A Frowl because I love them even though the aren't real (note: the frog owl combo animal was created by Aiden's Destination Imagination team and is made out of cardboard boxes and bubble wrap)
(Aiden's note:uh-huh)
(Aiden's note:uh-huh)
Tell about a funny time in your life.
I had a funny dream about I was talking to a hot dog!
(Aiden's note:ha-ha-ha.)
(Aiden's note:ha-ha-ha.)
What is your favorite thing to do? Why?
Playing with ninja turtles because I love those toys!
(Aiden's note:no comment)
(Aiden's note:no comment)
What do you love most about your sibling?
Playing with me - Castle Imaginext!
(Aiden's note:no comment)
(Aiden's note:no comment)
What was the nicest thing you did for someone?
Cleaned up my toys and my clothes
(Aiden's note:yeah,right)
(Aiden's note:yeah,right)
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
I'll have to wait just 3 more years until I can drive
What is the grossest thing you can think of?
Aiden picking his nose and eating it
(Aiden's note: I DON'T EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(Aiden's note: I DON'T EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
What is your happiest memory?
cuddling someone
(Aiden's note:definitely not talking about me)
(Aiden's note:definitely not talking about me)





No comments:
Post a Comment