Saturday, March 7, 2015

the frowl

After months of working together to research animals and habitats, and using their creativity to create the story of the Frowl, today was the big day to present all their hard work at the D estination I magination regional tournament.
I think the comments from the judges say it all:
Very enthusiastic!   
Your team was the MOST enthusiastic!
Great energy!
Your Frowl was very creative!
Great use of your props
Thank you for making me laugh and keeping us entertained!
Great job with your lines (nice and loud and clear!)
Excellent team work
Very creative!
I can tell your team practiced hard - Loved it!
It sounds like you did a lot of research
Fantastic facial expressions
You guys were very funny!
Super narrator and characters
Great idea to have an announcer to keep everyone on the same page - literally!
Broadway?  Some of these kids are ready for it!
Great, loud voices - All speakers were easy to understand - so great!
Lots of enthusiasm right from the start - awesome!
Excellent props - show lots of hard work!
So much expression - Love it!
Awesome! Awesome!  You guys looked like you had fun doing this!
Awesome Teamwork!
I love your set design! - showed you worked really hard!
Your costumes were awesome - beautiful and colorful!
Awesome presentation - great time management and organization!
Great job!  I can tell you worked hard!  Very fun to watch!
Loved the Frowl!  You all work great together!
The pond looks delicious!  Great Song!

You can check out the whole first challenge here:

No comments: