Friday, March 6, 2015

tidbits

We are "enjoying" our tenth full snow day (plus five two hour delays) here and it's all a big blur since the end of January... the boys are still mostly entertained by each other but the tricky part is when they go a little overboard.  Rowdy guys are hard to calm down and tire out at the same time!  

We did make it to some birthday party fun last weekend before all this weather hit (it's honestly not even that bad!). Although I managed to get J's car stuck in the semi plowed snow on the road by the party at the same time that we needed to pick up Aiden from theater and I needed to hit the road to meet my friends at a cooking class.  But I made it! You can see the smiles and the tasty bolognese they showed us how to make below!   

Check out all the cute ninja turtle stuff:
Above is a snap of the Mantuamals D I team setup for the Frowl's adventure play - a fun skit of a cross between an owl and frog the team had worked on creating at our weekly meetings since November.  This weekend is the final tournament where they get to show off all their creativity!  
Keaton is still talking about the policeman that came to visit them - the loud siren and handcuffs were memorable for those three year olds!

No comments: