I got a bike as an early Mother's Day present -woot! Aiden and I have cruised the bike trails that wrap around our neighborhood a few times already. The path is so nice and shady, so I expect we will continue as it warms up. It's a great workout getting back to our house which is on top of a surprisingly big hill from all directions.
Aiden's school hosted a Lego night. The massive piles of legos were a dream come true for most of the excited kids. They also had a giant collection of red duplos that many hands used to create a giant castle...
The tennis season kicked off with a fun day of perfect weather a bit ago. Keaton was jamming on his "guitar racquet" as the ball cruised past, but he rocked the "net punch shots."
Aiden played Minecraft for the very first time at a birthday party. He somehow knows all about it despite never playing. We are going to hold off on having it on any of our devices here at home because it sounds like a black hole of obsession.

No comments:
Post a Comment