Monday, March 13, 2017

knit wit

Thanks to the natural slow down of wedding editing work this time of year I've kicked up my knitting lately.  My knitting group is going strong with some pop ups for the new swift, ball winder set up I have up and running now. We can whip all of our skeins into cakes!  The boys heard me saying that I'd made a bunch of cakes this afternoon when they got home from school and they were looking for something in the chocolate variety, not the wooly fiber cakes - ha! 

My neighbor was especially pumped to make a bunch of 'bun/ponytail hats' - woot!  We also had a knit along with the Orbit wrap that I used this stone colored cotton.  Check out my dad in Peru dyeing Peruvian alpaca wool!  His dye was a wine red color - thanks to my folks for the best trip souvenirs ;)  

No comments: